The Data for Impact: ACT Model course is a blend of online and project-based learning to take you through, in detail, ResultsLab’s ACT Model – Align, Capture, Transform.
Through the course, you will:
- Explore the key components for strong, sustainable, and equity-focused data impact work in a self-paced and engaging platform.
- Develop expertise in our eleven core ACT focus areas.
- Apply ACT concepts to real-world examples and scenarios.
- Create and/or refine 5 core ACT deliverables: a clear and defined Impact Strategy, focused and actionable learning questions, a specific and strategic measurement plan, and plans for communicating and taking action based on your data.
- Discover examples, tools, guides, and resources to build your data practices during the course and beyond.