Last updated June 23, 2023
Welcome to the Impact Collective, a virtual meeting place for nonprofit changemakers eager to connect, collaborate and do more with impact data to spark change. Through our membership, interactive tools and unique certificate program, professional can expand their network, excel in new areas and achieve higher levels of professional success.
The Service is defined as the Impact Collective website, coaching services, courses, resource library, social feed, CoLab, as well as events offered by the Impact Collective.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Colorado.
Rules of Conduct:
If you wish to purchase any materials or service made available through the Service you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, date of birth, billing address, and credit card information.
In order to access any materials, courses, content, and additional services through the Impact Collective you must have an active membership.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a monthly subscription basis. You will be billed monthly in advance. Your balance each month will be automatically debited. By utilizing our service, you agree that for the duration of your subscription membership, your individual log in shall be kept private and not shared with others. The subscription automatically renews. You will continue to have access to our services following your cancellation for any month paid for by you.
Termination & Suspension:
This subscription shall continue until terminated by either Party. For a member to cancel, they must utilize the member cancellation option. The subscription can be cancelled at any time by the user by clicking into “Manage my Subscriptions” button under the billing manager. A user will be charged for the month in which the cancellation has been requested. A user will have access to their account during this time. A user’s account can also be terminated or suspended if ResultsLab determines, in its own discretion, that a user has clearly, seriously, or repeatedly breached our Terms, including our Community Agreements. Community Agreements can be found below the CONTENT section in the Terms and Conditions. By utilizing our service, you agree to abide by our published Community Agreements, which may be updated by us at any time with or without advance notice. We may also disable or delete an account if a user repeatedly infringes on other people’s intellectual property or where we are required to do so for legal reasons. If a user thinks that their account has been deleted or disabled by mistake, they can contact us below at the provided contact information.
Our Service does not allow a user to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”) from Impact Collective onto sources without consent from ResultsLab. Course materials and information shared on the website are proprietary. No Content attempted to be shared can violate the company’s Community Agreements.
Links To Other Web Sites:
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ResultsLab. ResultsLab has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites, services, as well as guest speakers and their materials. You further acknowledge and agree that ResultsLab shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our product better for our users and community. Therefore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time to accurately reflect our services and practices, to promote a safe and secure experience for all our users. The content of the pages of this website has proprietary information and is to only be used within the course of provision. Material is subject to change without notice. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. Once any updated Terms are in effect, all users will be bound by them if they continue using our website and services.
Limits on Liability:
Our Products are provided “as is”, and we make no guarantees that they will always work, be safe, secure, or error free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, and other objectionable content). We cannot predict when issues might arise with our Products or with hosting LMS, Tovuti. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms.
- These Terms make up the entire agreement between you and ResultsLab, regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.
- Some of the Products we offer are also governed by supplemental terms. If you use any of those Products, supplemental terms will be made available and will become part of our agreement with you.
- If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be deemed amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable, and if it can’t be made enforceable, then it will be severed and the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
- These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights except to successors in interest or assigns to ResultsLab. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- We may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name you use in everyday life).
- We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But we may use feedback and other suggestions without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: email@example.com